The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (UNN) 2016/2017 Post-UTME Screening Date, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility Details And Registration Has Been Announced!
The University of Nigeria, (UNN) 2016/2017 Screening Application Form is out. See how to apply below;
This is to inform all aspirants and prospective students of University of Nigeria, Nsukka who chose the Institution as their University of First Choice in the 2016 UTME and scored a minimum of 200 and above that the Admission screening application form is now out and Available.
The UNN portal for registration opens on Tuesday 12th July 2016 and wil be expected to close towards the ending of september, 2016.
How To Apply For UNN 2016/2017 Admission Screening
To Apply for UNN 2016/2017 Admission Screening and to register, follow the steps outlined below.
1. From a PC connected to the internet, Log in to the University Portal at www.unnportal.edu.ng
2. And on the page that loads up, click on Prospective students.
3. Click on Online application (Or Click Here to go to the page directly) and click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2016/2017 Admission Screening Application.
4. You will be required to Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided and click on the submit button
Note : You will have to Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
5. Return to the portal and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
6. Proceed with the completion of the form. And ensure you correctly enter your O-Level results.
7. Upload CLEAR COPIES of all necessary credentials.
8. Confirm your entries.
9. Submit your application.
10. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
11. Await the announcement from the University.
Please ensure you share this news with your friends on twitter and Facebook and Social Medias at your disposal. For more News Relating To UNN Post UTME Screening, Go to www.unn.edu.ng