Ebonyi State University (EBSU) 2016/2017 provisional admission list is out. Accordingly, the under-listed candidates have been offered provisional admissions into various programmes of the University. The EBSU 2016/2017 Admission list can be accessed by the candidates through the admission status link in EBSU Website.
Candidates can also Download the PDF by simply clicking this link DOWNLOAD PDF
The sum of 20, 000 Naira is required to be paid by successful candidates that their name appeared on the EBSU 2016/2017 Admission List which is a non-refundable acceptance fee.
NOTE: Candidates must pay through the EBSU e-transact platform in the bank that appeared on the raised invoice.
EBSU 2016/2017 Admission List: This one is meant for the successful candidates, PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT
- Log on to www.ebsu-edu.net as a new student and print out an invoice using your JAMB Registration number.
- Visit any of the banks as indicated in the invoice and pay the sum of twenty thousand Naira (N20,000) only.
- After payment, the bank will issue you with a confirmation order number (pin).
- Return to the portal (ebsu-edu.net) to register the Pin and obtain your acceptance of offer of admission.
For you not to lose your admission, you must make payments within three weeks from the date of the publication on the EBSU original portal.
Thereafter, you are to report to the EBSU admission unit from 5th December, 2016 for commencement of documentation and other registration processes with the following:
* your original JAMB Result slip
*Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
* Original LG.A. Identification Letter
* Screening Result slip.
* EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N20,000 acceptance fee).
TAKE NOTE: All the candidates that are offered admission into courses that are different from the initial courses they applied for with JAMB are compulsorily required by JAMB to initiate an online change of course using JAMB website: www.JAMB.org.ng and print their JAMB admission letters thereafter.
If you are in any way confused or need assistance, use the comment box below, and you will receive an immediate fast assistance.